Welcome

This is a blog that was motivated by mom's emergency visit to the hospital. I, like many of you, want to be a healthier individual. I don't like it when the people I love are threatened by their poor health and I like it even less when that threat could be fatal. I want to be a healthier individual that can also help others by motivating and informing them while undergoing and experiencing my own personal journey towards good health.


So please, feel free to blog about your successes, your failures, your healthy recipes, your personal thoughts, motivational thoughts and feelings, things that exercise our minds, physical exercises or exercise routines that work well, things that exercise or strengthens our spirits, or whatever fits into the category of good health.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A New Beginning: Week 2

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been keeping up with you here with your video blogging! I'm glad you posted. I'm sending you a ton of hugs! Did you get them? Here is some more! I love you. Going on walks with the kids is awesome, it's good for you and for the kids to get outdoors. Kim, I KNOW you can do this. I suggest really loud fun music that gets you moving around the house. I bet your kids would even dance with you. I haven't been able to blast my music because of where I live, but I look forward to when I can again. It helps give me some of the energy I want. Call me any time! I love you tons, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete